Managua, August 10 (RHC)-- The President of the Nicaraguan National Assembly's Foreign Affairs Commission Jacinto Suárez congratulated Cuban Revolution leader Fidel Castro on his 90th birthday, to be celebrated this coming Saturday.
Suárez described Fidel as 'the Commander-in-Chief of Cuba and of poor and oppressed people the world over.' He said that Fidel and Cuba's Socialist Revolution have fully demonstrated that brave, courageous peoples can prevail over their powerful imperialist enemies.
- U.S. congressional delegation wraps up visit to Cuba
- Activists urge protest actions to demand closure of Guantánamo Naval Base
- Argentina, in the claws of the vultures!
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Visiting US congressional delegation meets with President Raúl Castro, speaks to the media in Havana
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3864
- today: 3169
- online: 81
- total: 4381155