Managua, August 10 (RHC)-- The President of the Nicaraguan National Assembly's Foreign Affairs Commission Jacinto Suárez congratulated Cuban Revolution leader Fidel Castro on his 90th birthday, to be celebrated this coming Saturday.
Suárez described Fidel as 'the Commander-in-Chief of Cuba and of poor and oppressed people the world over.' He said that Fidel and Cuba's Socialist Revolution have fully demonstrated that brave, courageous peoples can prevail over their powerful imperialist enemies.
- Process of constitutional debates continues throughout Cuba
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- U.S. Scholar: Washington's policy towards Cuba throughout history has been a mistake
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Bolivia awaits for the sea
- President Miguel Díaz-Canel highlights broad public debates nationwide on draft of Cuban Constitution
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2678
- today: 3029
- online: 106
- total: 5146025