Havana, August 29 (RHC)-- Education ministry officials have toured all Cuban provinces checking preparations for school year beginning this September 5th.
Sources with the ministry said the territorial inspections extended to 10,600 schools and educational complexes, and that the focus has been the quality of education in the 2016-2017 school year in Cuba.
Education Minister Ena Elsa Velásquez said the ministry's goal for the course is to ensure that educational standards and quality continue to rise, those including training of the teaching staff, development of skills as well as student behavior in and out of class.
- Sao Paulo Forum pledges regional unity and integration
- Dilma Rousseff: Lula is our hope
- Trump announces that he will seek re-election
- Fidel Castro: Neoliberalism is nobody's alternative
- Ralph Gonsalves urges regional unity toward peace and sustainable development
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2531
- today: 2953
- online: 118
- total: 4927256