Havana, August 29 (RHC)-- Education ministry officials have toured all Cuban provinces checking preparations for school year beginning this September 5th.
Sources with the ministry said the territorial inspections extended to 10,600 schools and educational complexes, and that the focus has been the quality of education in the 2016-2017 school year in Cuba.
Education Minister Ena Elsa Velásquez said the ministry's goal for the course is to ensure that educational standards and quality continue to rise, those including training of the teaching staff, development of skills as well as student behavior in and out of class.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4211
- today: 530
- online: 181
- total: 3853354