Havana, August 29 (RHC)-- Education ministry officials have toured all Cuban provinces checking preparations for school year beginning this September 5th.
Sources with the ministry said the territorial inspections extended to 10,600 schools and educational complexes, and that the focus has been the quality of education in the 2016-2017 school year in Cuba.
Education Minister Ena Elsa Velásquez said the ministry's goal for the course is to ensure that educational standards and quality continue to rise, those including training of the teaching staff, development of skills as well as student behavior in and out of class.
- Cuba pledges continued use of ITs for social justice goals
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Duo Buena Fe)
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Brazilians demand full investigation of Marielle Franco's assassination
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Cuban leader congratulates Putin on winning presidential election
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3770
- today: 3699
- online: 119
- total: 4473446