Havana, September 16 (RHC)-- Cuba's Institute of Friendship with the Peoples (ICAP), has called for an international campaign this Saturday, September 17th, on twitter against Washington's nearly 6-decades old blockade policy against Cuba.
ICAP officials said that in order to participate social network users can use the following hashtags: #Solidaridad Versus Bloqueo and #YoVotoVersus Bloqueo.
The campaign is to urge people of goodwill the world over to add their voices to the international claim that demands the immediate lifting of Washington's hostile policy, which critics call 'anachronistic', particularly after the U.S. and Cuba have reestablished diplomatic relations and are now immersed in a process towards fully normalized ties.
- Cuba pledges continued use of ITs for social justice goals
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Duo Buena Fe)
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Brazilians demand full investigation of Marielle Franco's assassination
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Cuban leader congratulates Putin on winning presidential election
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3933
- today: 2484
- online: 176
- total: 4476164