Caracas, September 16 (RHC)-- Cuban President Raúl Castro is in Venezuela to attend the 17th Summit of Heads of State and Government of the Non-Aligned Movement (NAM), set for this Saturday and Sunday on Margarita island.
President Raúl arrived to Margarita Island at approximately 1:30 p.m. (local time) Friday afternoon.
He was received at the airport by Venezuelan Vice President Aristóbulo Isturis.
Other members of the Cuban delegation include Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez, who participated in the ministerial segment of the summit, Deputy Foreign Minister Abelardo Moreno and Cuba's Ambassador in Venezuela Rogelio Polanco.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4844
- today: 528
- online: 146
- total: 6752753