Caracas, September 16 (RHC)-- Cuban President Raúl Castro is in Venezuela to attend the 17th Summit of Heads of State and Government of the Non-Aligned Movement (NAM), set for this Saturday and Sunday on Margarita island.
President Raúl arrived to Margarita Island at approximately 1:30 p.m. (local time) Friday afternoon.
He was received at the airport by Venezuelan Vice President Aristóbulo Isturis.
Other members of the Cuban delegation include Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez, who participated in the ministerial segment of the summit, Deputy Foreign Minister Abelardo Moreno and Cuba's Ambassador in Venezuela Rogelio Polanco.
- Cuba submits human rights report to UPR mechanism in Geneva
- Cuban Foreign Minister meets UNESCO's Director General in Paris
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Gina Haspel, the torturer who promises to become a dove
- In Geneva, Cuba rejects manipulation of human rights issue
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4265
- today: 886
- online: 72
- total: 4713247