Havana, February 22 (RHC)-- The Cuban ambassador in the Russian Federation, Emilio Lozada García, visited the Nizhni Novgorod N. I. Lobachevski State University, where tribute was payed to the historical leader of the Cuban Revolution, according to diplomatic sources.
During the meeting, Lozada García exchanged with the rector of the institution, Eugene Chuprunov. The conversation turn on the possibilities of cooperation between that university and its Cuban counterparts.
The Cuban political representative invited Chuprunov to visit Havana in April, as a member of the Russian Delegation which will be attending to the Rectors Annual Meeting.
In the same manner, the rector of the university mentioned above expressed his disposition to welcome Cuban students in the framework of the 100 Scholarships Program offered by the Russian government to the Caribbean country.
The Nizhni Novgorod N. I. Lobachevski State University is the most important institution of this region. It was founded in January 31th, 1916 and it is constituted by 19 faculties, 132 department and six research institutes.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4037
- today: 4148
- online: 152
- total: 3861009