Guantánamo, February 25 (RHC)-- Visiting professors of the University of Bamberg, in Germany, has expressed their interest in signing cooperation accords with Cuba toward the preservation of natural and architectural heritage.
During an exchange with professors and students of the University of Guantánamo, the European visitors offered their expertise and vast knowledge to collaborate in the restoration of colonial-era infrastructure in Maisí and Baracoa, two Cuban municipalities that were hard hit by Hurricane Matthew late last year.
- RHC's Corner Taken Quickly
- RHC's national and international news stories Sept. 13
- Miguel Diaz-Canel: None of the measures we are implementing are improvised
- RHC's segment Notes on the Revolution Column #5 Sept. 13
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show Sept. 13
- Cuba will never renounce its solidarity with Venezuela
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3080
- today: 1785
- online: 151
- total: 6363438