Havana, February 6 (RHC)-- Members of the Cuban Nursing Society are addressing issues relevant to the training of personnel and research studies carried out over the past year, during a meeting in the central province of Santa Clara.
The meeting, which runs through tomorrow, Friday, is being attended by 80 Society members who work in family doctor offices, hospitals and scientific research centers. Also attending are representatives of medical universities from different Cuban provinces.
This meeting is focusing on the performance and achievements of nurse practitioners and those devoted to teaching, scientific work, as well as their publications. The agenda includes the territories with the best performance of these medical professionals.
The Cuban Nursing Society was created in 1976 as a professional organization aimed at promoting the specialized development of nurses to carry out their important humanitarian mission.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
NUMBER OF HITS/VISITORS
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4037
- today: 2641
- online: 205
- total: 3859502