Havana, February 6 (RHC)-- Members of the Cuban Nursing Society are addressing issues relevant to the training of personnel and research studies carried out over the past year, during a meeting in the central province of Santa Clara.
The meeting, which runs through tomorrow, Friday, is being attended by 80 Society members who work in family doctor offices, hospitals and scientific research centers. Also attending are representatives of medical universities from different Cuban provinces.
This meeting is focusing on the performance and achievements of nurse practitioners and those devoted to teaching, scientific work, as well as their publications. The agenda includes the territories with the best performance of these medical professionals.
The Cuban Nursing Society was created in 1976 as a professional organization aimed at promoting the specialized development of nurses to carry out their important humanitarian mission.
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Miguel Díaz-Canel: It is our duty to defend Our Americas
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- Sao Paulo Forum pledges regional unity and integration
NUMBER OF HITS/VISITORS
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4133
- today: 2894
- online: 131
- total: 4938800