Havana, September 15 (RHC)-- According to Prensa Latina news agency, the aid offered by the international community to Cuba to help tackle the recuperation process following the passage of Hurricane Irma is growing.
According to reports, material aid worth 150,000 dollars was donated by Thai Binh, the Vietnamese trade and investment corporation.
Also, the Uruguayans and South Africans studying at the Latin American School of Medicine have stated their commitment to work with the Cuban government and people.
Prensa Latina also said that a ship from the Dominican Republic fleet has left the province of Montecristi for Havana loaded with zinc sheets, metal doors, mattresses and other goods.
- The nuclear phantom flies again
- Visiting US congressional delegation meets with foreign ministry officials
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Aragón Orchestra)
- U.S. Congressional Delegation Visits Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4641
- today: 745
- online: 104
- total: 4362227