Havana, September 15 (RHC)-- According to Prensa Latina news agency, the aid offered by the international community to Cuba to help tackle the recuperation process following the passage of Hurricane Irma is growing.
According to reports, material aid worth 150,000 dollars was donated by Thai Binh, the Vietnamese trade and investment corporation.
Also, the Uruguayans and South Africans studying at the Latin American School of Medicine have stated their commitment to work with the Cuban government and people.
Prensa Latina also said that a ship from the Dominican Republic fleet has left the province of Montecristi for Havana loaded with zinc sheets, metal doors, mattresses and other goods.
- Incredible: Mexico rejects results of Venezuelan presidential election
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Maduro's victory symbolizes his people's determination to not allow a capitalist rebirth in Venezuela
- Cuba congratulates re-elected Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Scientific and Medical Report
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4705
- today: 4444
- online: 112
- total: 4726154