Havana, September 15 (RHC)-- According to Prensa Latina news agency, the aid offered by the international community to Cuba to help tackle the recuperation process following the passage of Hurricane Irma is growing.
According to reports, material aid worth 150,000 dollars was donated by Thai Binh, the Vietnamese trade and investment corporation.
Also, the Uruguayans and South Africans studying at the Latin American School of Medicine have stated their commitment to work with the Cuban government and people.
Prensa Latina also said that a ship from the Dominican Republic fleet has left the province of Montecristi for Havana loaded with zinc sheets, metal doors, mattresses and other goods.
- Foreign minister Bruno Rodriguez says Cuba condemns terrorism and war
- Cuban minister of culture: Decree 349 was issued to favor, promote and protect culture and artistic actions in public spaces
- Cuban president rejects U.S. interference
- Cuban scholar: the Trump administration will fail because they do not understand Cuba's reality
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3422
- today: 2518
- online: 171
- total: 5562720