Cuban Minister for Foreign Trade and Investment Rodrigo Malmierca (File Photo)
Havana, December 25 (RHC)-- Cuban Minister for Foreign Trade and Investment Rodrigo Malmierca said that there are currently 15 projects, worth one billion dollars, at an advanced stage of negotiation.
Malmierca stressed that one of the projects relates to electricity generation from renewable sources of energy. He also mentioned other projects in sectors like agriculture, particularly sugar and charcoal production.
According to data from the Cuban Ministry for Foreign Trade and Investment, another 80 projects are also at different stages of negotiation -- most of them with a real possibility of successful completion in 2018.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4302
- today: 2826
- online: 157
- total: 6750207