Ricardo Cabrisas, Minister for the Economy and Planning
Havana, December 29 (RHC)-- Cuban Minister for the Economy and Planning Ricardo Cabrisas underscored advances toward granting Cuban companies greater autonomy.
In statements to Granma newspaper, Cabrisas pointed to the recently approved regulations aimed at improving the business sector toward higher efficiency. Under the new rules, which have already come into force, functioning of Cuban business entities and state institutions are two separate things, with companies deciding on many issues that previously fell under the authority of ministries.
He explained that the new regulations, a Decree Law and three Decrees are the result of the gradual process of transformations in the Cuban business system, which began in 2011 after the Sixth Congress of the Cuban Communist Party.
- Cuban president begins two-day working visit to Camagüey
- MarCuba 2018: time to turn the tide and change direction towards protecting the oceans
- Havana gears up to host Cuba's main trade event
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Migrant caravan moves north towards U.S.-Mexico Border
- Homero Acosta: The Cuban Communist Party must abide by the Constitution and uphold it
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3214
- today: 1267
- online: 111
- total: 5253817