President Miguel Díaz-Canel receives prime minister of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. Photo: ACN
Havana, July 13 (RHC)-- Cuban President Miguel Díaz-Canel held official talks Friday in Havana with Prime Minister of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Ralph Gonsalves, who is here on an official.
In his first activity upon arrival in Havana, Gonsalves paid homage to Cuban National Hero José Martí at the monument built in his honor at the iconic Revolution Square.
The visit here of the head of government of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines includes his participation in the 24th Meeting of the Sao Paulo Forum from July 15th through the 17th.
Cuba and Saint Vincent and the Grenadines have enjoyed fruitful, mutually beneficial relations since the establishment of diplomatic ties in 1992, based on mutual respect, cooperation and full respect for each nation's national sovereignty and independence. The two nations are members of the Bolivarian Alliance for the Peoples of Our Americas (ALBA).
A long-time friend of late leader Fidel Castro, the Cuban people and their Revolution, Ralph Gonsalves has visited our country on several occasions.
- Academic says denial of entry visas to Cuban scholars to participate in LASA Congress in the US was politically motivated
- Cuban top leaders meet with visiting North Korean Worker´s Party vice president
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: ALBA members must join forces to prevent a new imperialist military adventure in our region
- ALBA-TCP Political Council concerned about actions against regional peace and security
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2756
- today: 1632
- online: 163
- total: 5961004