President Miguel Díaz-Canel receives prime minister of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. Photo: ACN
Havana, July 13 (RHC)-- Cuban President Miguel Díaz-Canel held official talks Friday in Havana with Prime Minister of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Ralph Gonsalves, who is here on an official.
In his first activity upon arrival in Havana, Gonsalves paid homage to Cuban National Hero José Martí at the monument built in his honor at the iconic Revolution Square.
The visit here of the head of government of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines includes his participation in the 24th Meeting of the Sao Paulo Forum from July 15th through the 17th.
Cuba and Saint Vincent and the Grenadines have enjoyed fruitful, mutually beneficial relations since the establishment of diplomatic ties in 1992, based on mutual respect, cooperation and full respect for each nation's national sovereignty and independence. The two nations are members of the Bolivarian Alliance for the Peoples of Our Americas (ALBA).
A long-time friend of late leader Fidel Castro, the Cuban people and their Revolution, Ralph Gonsalves has visited our country on several occasions.
- Cuban President winds up government visit to Santiago de Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba insists Washington is manipulating diplomat health incidents
- President Miguel Díaz-Canel congratulates Cuban journalists on Cuban Press Day
- Expert: Title III of Helms-Burton aims to limit Cuba’s access to foreign capital sources
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3920
- today: 2128
- online: 108
- total: 5750962