Havana, September 18 (RHC)-- The MITM Americas high level tourism event opened on Tuesday in Havana. Sponsored by international trade-association MICE, over 100 participants from some 30 countries will be attending the oldest and foremost international trade show in the region.
The event will allow Cuba to promote its wide range of sector services, infrastructure, and attractions, while serving as a beneficial space for debates and business agreements.
Over 200 travel agencies and tour operators will also be attending the first Congress of the Latin American Culture and Tourism Development Group, being held during MITM Americas, which runs through Friday, September 21st.
- RHC´s English language broadcast for May 25 , 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing by Dr. Francisco Duran May 25, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for May 24 , 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for May 23 , 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing by Dr. Francisco Duran May 23, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing by Dr. Francisco Duran May 22, 2020
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 6118
- today: 5750
- online: 351
- total: 8019124