Havana, March 1 (RHC)-- Authorities from Cuba and Venezuela are promoting new assistance projects for training on sexual and reproductive rights for women in both countries.
The Venezuelan Minister for Women and Gender Equality, Caryl Bertho, and the Secretary General of the Federation of Cuban Women, Teresa Amarelle, have evaluated initiatives to strengthen such policies.
During a meeting in Caracas, the representatives analyzed a Cooperative Project between the two nations that foresees the development of such a training strategy.
Caryl Bertho and Teresa Amarelle expressed that the initiative seeks to strengthen the participation, leadership and structure of women in the defense of their rights.
- Bruno Rodriguez: Despite threats and pressures, the US will never succeed in securing political concessions from Cuba
- NOTES ON THE REVOLUTION / Column 8
- RHC's sports report TIME OUT Sept.20
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Political crisis continues in Spain
- RHC's national and international news stories Sept. 19
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3543
- today: 101
- online: 101
- total: 6391402