Havana, March 1 (RHC)-- Authorities from Cuba and Venezuela are promoting new assistance projects for training on sexual and reproductive rights for women in both countries.
The Venezuelan Minister for Women and Gender Equality, Caryl Bertho, and the Secretary General of the Federation of Cuban Women, Teresa Amarelle, have evaluated initiatives to strengthen such policies.
During a meeting in Caracas, the representatives analyzed a Cooperative Project between the two nations that foresees the development of such a training strategy.
Caryl Bertho and Teresa Amarelle expressed that the initiative seeks to strengthen the participation, leadership and structure of women in the defense of their rights.
- Academic says denial of entry visas to Cuban scholars to participate in LASA Congress in the US was politically motivated
- Cuban top leaders meet with visiting North Korean Worker´s Party vice president
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: ALBA members must join forces to prevent a new imperialist military adventure in our region
- ALBA-TCP Political Council concerned about actions against regional peace and security
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3318
- today: 1901
- online: 145
- total: 5955507