Bogota, March 2 (RHC)--Cuba has concluded a successful participation in the Thirty Eighth Fair of the Colombian Association of Travel and Tourism Agencies (ANATO) held in Bogota.
It is the most important event of the sector in Latin America.
Tania San Pedro, head of the Cuban delegation, pointed to the positive reception and the numerous visits to the Cuban stand of people increasingly interested in the
Cuba as a destination of choice.
In 2018 with 46,000 tourists, Colombia was ranked at the 16th position of countries that send tourists to the island, and San Pedro said that tthat number is likely to increase during 2019.
Cuba attended the fair with more than 20 officials and specialists from various hotel chains and travel agencies.
- The Troika of Tyranny: Neoconservatives Take Charge of Trump’s Latin America Policies
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Migration and defense, top issues in European elections
- Cuba and St. Lucia strengthen bilateral ties
- RHC's weekly feature 'My Reflections on the Revolution'
- Has Trump been deceived about Venezuela?
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3645
- today: 623
- online: 87
- total: 6041455