Havana, April 15 (RHC)-- A workshop on the multinational cooperation project called Cobimas, opened sessions in Havana Monday with the participation of Cuban and foreign experts.
was launched by the Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) for the introduction of new agricultural methods on the preservation and sustainable use of biodiversity.
During the meeting, officials from Cuba’s Ministry of Agriculture, and the Ministry of Science, Technology and Environment are briefing delegates on the country’s National Biodiversity Program and its synergy with Cobimas.
Cobimas is financed by the Global Fund for the Environment, FAO and the Cuban Ministry of Agriculture.
- Diaz Canel: No imperialist policy will deter Cuba
- Miguel Díaz-Canel: Unity is our Revolution's most formidable and powerful strength
- Cuba and Puerto Rico: Two wings of the same bird
- Four Bronze medals for Cuba in Judo Grand Prix
- RHC's scientific and medical review
- Cuban Parliament meets in full for 3rd Ordinary session of 9th Legislature
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3811
- today: 3663
- online: 120
- total: 6140991