Havana, April 15 (RHC)-- A workshop on the multinational cooperation project called Cobimas, opened sessions in Havana Monday with the participation of Cuban and foreign experts.
was launched by the Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) for the introduction of new agricultural methods on the preservation and sustainable use of biodiversity.
During the meeting, officials from Cuba’s Ministry of Agriculture, and the Ministry of Science, Technology and Environment are briefing delegates on the country’s National Biodiversity Program and its synergy with Cobimas.
Cobimas is financed by the Global Fund for the Environment, FAO and the Cuban Ministry of Agriculture.
- Cuba and Puerto Rico: Two wings of the same bird
- Fermín Quiñones: Helms-Burton is against the international community
- RHC's scientific and medical review
- Anayansi Rodriguez: Fidel taught us to defend peace and noble causes around the world
- Fernández de Cossío: the current U.S. government wrongly believe that they can reedit the Monroe Doctrine in our region
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2630
- today: 1199
- online: 102
- total: 5865602