Havana, April 22 (RHC)-- The commissions of the XXI Congress of the Confederation of Cuban Workers, the CTC, are debating the economic priorities of the island and other issues.
More than one thousand delegates gathered in five groups at the Havana Convention Center to analyze the functioning of the trade union organization, emphasizing the contribution of workers to the efficiency demanded by the national economy.
In addition, they are addressing the challenges of the labor movement in the face of transformations linked to the diversification and growth of the non-state forms of management; ideological work; and the defense and the of the rights and duties of Cuban workers.
The XXI Congress of the CTC ends on Wednesday, the 24th, with the presentation of the National Council of the CTC and its Executive Secretariat.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 5179
- today: 2685
- online: 162
- total: 6668681