Havana, April 1 (RHC), -- The 2nd International Convention on Technology and Health is underway in Havana with key-note lectures and different specialized forums.
Participants are holding their 3rd Congress on Technology and Health, as part of the Convention, under the theme Educational Work as an Active and Creative Process, while other experts are gathering in the 3rd International Forum on Podiatry.
Other forums on the Convention agenda include the 3rd Encounter on Expectancy of Life for Senior Citizens and the Second Symposium on Technology and Pharmaceutical Services.
The Convention will run until April 4, with the participation of over 200 delegates from Spain, Mexico, Colombia, Peru, Brazil and Cuba.
- Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez leads Cuban delegation to Ibero-American Summit in Guatemala
- Fidel's legacy is of paramount importance for Cuba's foreign policy and international relations amongst States
- Statement by the Ministry of Public Health of the Republic of Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Public debate on draft Constitution concludes
- RHC's Arts Roundup
NUMBER OF HITS/VISITORS
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3433
- today: 3264
- online: 139
- total: 5340195