Havana, April 1 (RHC), -- The 2nd International Convention on Technology and Health is underway in Havana with key-note lectures and different specialized forums.
Participants are holding their 3rd Congress on Technology and Health, as part of the Convention, under the theme Educational Work as an Active and Creative Process, while other experts are gathering in the 3rd International Forum on Podiatry.
Other forums on the Convention agenda include the 3rd Encounter on Expectancy of Life for Senior Citizens and the Second Symposium on Technology and Pharmaceutical Services.
The Convention will run until April 4, with the participation of over 200 delegates from Spain, Mexico, Colombia, Peru, Brazil and Cuba.
- Cuban civil society debates agenda of upcoming Summit of the Americas
- Kenyan business executive says Cuba is a great place
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Manipulated minds can equal secured votes
- Cuba pledges continued use of ITs for social justice goals
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Duo Buena Fe)
NUMBER OF HITS/VISITORS
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3909
- today: 1695
- online: 123
- total: 4479284