Havana, July 29 (RHC)-- From September 24 to 28, the Zapata Swamp, the largest and best preserved wetland in the Insular Caribbean, will host the 12th edition of the International Nature Tourism Event -Turnat 2019-, an attractive event for travel markets.
This edition will have a special focus on the Cuban provinces of Matanzas, Cienfuegos and Sancti Spíritus.
Delegates from Canada, United States, France, Italy, Spain, Germany, United Kingdom, Mexico, Panama, Ecuador and Venezuela are expected for the event.
The development of nature, adventure and rural tourism is booming in Cuba with the help of the travel agency Ecotur, a tourism company that covers the Cuban archipelago in search of places of prominence and recreation.
- COVID-19 Media Briefing update for July 2, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for July 02, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing for June 30, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 30, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 29, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing for June 29, 2020
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 6057
- today: 4832
- online: 195
- total: 8253462