Havana, May 8 (RHC) – The 22nd Canadian Ernesto Che Guevara Solidarity Brigade arrives in the central province of Sancti Spiritus on Thursday, where its 45 members will stay until May 15th.
The activists will tour the historic center of the city, currently under preparations to mark its 500th birthday on June 4th, and they will also meet with members of the Cuban Women’s Federation and the Committees for the Defense of the Revolution community organization, according to Ambar Toledo, official with the Cuban Friendship Institute.
The agenda also includes visits to work centers and schools where the activists will exchange with workers and students, as well as a tour of the old Trinidad City.
The brigade participated in celebrations for International Workers' Day last week in Havana.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4569
- today: 1200
- online: 168
- total: 3849813