Havana, May 8 (RHC) – The 22nd Canadian Ernesto Che Guevara Solidarity Brigade arrives in the central province of Sancti Spiritus on Thursday, where its 45 members will stay until May 15th.
The activists will tour the historic center of the city, currently under preparations to mark its 500th birthday on June 4th, and they will also meet with members of the Cuban Women’s Federation and the Committees for the Defense of the Revolution community organization, according to Ambar Toledo, official with the Cuban Friendship Institute.
The agenda also includes visits to work centers and schools where the activists will exchange with workers and students, as well as a tour of the old Trinidad City.
The brigade participated in celebrations for International Workers' Day last week in Havana.
- 6th Caricom-Cuba Summit Reaffirms Latin America and Caribbean as 'Zone of Peace'
- CARICOM and Cuba Leaders Renew Commitment to Advancing Sustainable Regional Development
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Havana sings to Sabina)
- RHC's Weekly Review
- RHC's Weekly Segment 'Breakthrough'
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4001
- today: 3636
- online: 177
- total: 4078426