Luanda, May 20 (RHC) – The Cuban Vice President Ricardo Cabrisas Ruiz, discussed the strengthening of bilateral cooperation in all sectors, during meetings with Angolan senior government officials on Monday in Luanda.
Cabrisas met with the Head of Civil Office of the Presidency of the Republic, Edeltrudes Maurício da Costa, and with Angolan Foreign minister, Georges Chikoti.
At the end of the two meetings, the Vice President reiterated Cuba's keenness to broaden cooperation with Angola, particularly in the fields of health, education, construction, electricity and the pharmaceutical industry.
Angolan Foreign Minister Georges Chikoti said that the visit to Angola of the Cuban official is aimed at reinforcing the existing friendship between the two countries, which is “in excellent condition and will last for years to come".
"Cuba is an important partner for Angola. We have a broad cooperation agenda, which comprises all sectors", said the Angolan Foreign Minister.
He further reiterated Angola's solidarity to Cuba and said he believes that together the two countries will overcome the current adversities.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 5771
- today: 4484
- online: 150
- total: 6622581