Havana, August 26 (RHC) -– One million 800,000 students will be at their desks in Cuban schools on September 1st as the 2014-2015 school years opens on the island, according to preliminary figures cited by Education minister Ena Elsa Velasquez.
In all, 10,366 schools will open for the new school year with over 172,000 teachers and professors, the official noted.
The new course adds to its technical and professional formation agenda new courses, such mid-level technicians in city planning, laboratory and basic specialties for the Cuban pharmaceutical industry.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4037
- today: 4152
- online: 155
- total: 3861013