Havana, September 8 (RHC) -- A total of 21 countries will participate in the Law 2014 International Congress (Abogacia 2014) to run Sep.17-19 at the Havana-based Conference Center, according to organizers.
In a press conference, officials of the National Organization of Lawyers' Offices (ONBC) said that at least 600 delegates, including 100 foreigners, are expected to attend the event.
Foreign experts will come from Mexico, Spain, Venezuela, Argentina, El Salvador, Colombia, Panama, Brazil, Nicaragua, Puerto Rico, Peru, Ecuador, Jamaica, the Dominican Republic, Costa Rica, Paraguay, Cambodia, Angola, Namibia and Suriname.
The organizers said there will be six commissions on: Law and Criminal Litigation, Solution to Conflicts, Legislative Updating, Protection of Civil and Family Rights and Teaching of Procedural Law, among other topics.
A sideline prior event will also be held on Sep.15-16, expected to be attended by lawyers from the ONBC and from Cuban firms to discuss crime, civil, family and international trade litigation.
- Venezuelan president Nicolás Maduro fulfills busy agenda in Cuba
- Raul Castro expresses full confidence in Miguel Diaz Canel
- Congratulations continue pouring in on election of Miguel Díaz-Canel as Cuba's President
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Miguel Díaz-Canel Bermúdez elected Cuba's New President
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3594
- today: 266
- online: 83
- total: 4598167