Beijing, January 5 (RHC)-- Cuban Foreign Trade and Investment Minister Rodrigo Malmierca is in Beijing heading the island's delegation to the first Ministerial Meeting of the Forum of China and the Community of Latin American and Caribbean States, CELAC.
The forum will run January 8th and 9th, in which President Xi Jinping will give the opening remarks. The establishment of the China-CELAC cooperation forum was agreed to during the summit of the regional organization, held January 2014 in Havana.
The Cuban delegation also includes Deputy Foreign Minister Abelardo Moreno and other government officials.
- Cuban president meets with Belize's prime minister
- Bolivian ambassador: division among regional countries only serves the imperialist, hegemonic interests of the United States
- Foreign minister: protecting the interests, well-being and personal integrity of Cubans will continue to be priorities of our country’s foreign policy
- RHC's segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- CEPAL: extreme poverty grows in Latin America and the Caribbean
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3224
- today: 3057
- online: 138
- total: 5540834