Beijing, January 5 (RHC)-- Cuban Foreign Trade and Investment Minister Rodrigo Malmierca is in Beijing heading the island's delegation to the first Ministerial Meeting of the Forum of China and the Community of Latin American and Caribbean States, CELAC.
The forum will run January 8th and 9th, in which President Xi Jinping will give the opening remarks. The establishment of the China-CELAC cooperation forum was agreed to during the summit of the regional organization, held January 2014 in Havana.
The Cuban delegation also includes Deputy Foreign Minister Abelardo Moreno and other government officials.
- Cuba pledges continued use of ITs for social justice goals
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Duo Buena Fe)
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Brazilians demand full investigation of Marielle Franco's assassination
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Cuban leader congratulates Putin on winning presidential election
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3933
- today: 1968
- online: 119
- total: 4475648