Beijing, January 5 (RHC)-- Cuban Foreign Trade and Investment Minister Rodrigo Malmierca is in Beijing heading the island's delegation to the first Ministerial Meeting of the Forum of China and the Community of Latin American and Caribbean States, CELAC.
The forum will run January 8th and 9th, in which President Xi Jinping will give the opening remarks. The establishment of the China-CELAC cooperation forum was agreed to during the summit of the regional organization, held January 2014 in Havana.
The Cuban delegation also includes Deputy Foreign Minister Abelardo Moreno and other government officials.
- Cuban historian: the public debate is a fundamental step in any constitutional reform process
- Cuban media follows closely the public debate on the draft Constitution
- Fidel Castro: “I'm not important. It is the six million Cubans back home that follow this visit who matter to me"
- Eusebio Leal: the public debate on the draft of constitution allows for advancing towards a stronger, more united nation
- Cuban-American: our participation in the constitutional reform process can help us find the way to talk with just one voice
- Cuban-Americans need to put pressure on their senators and congresspeople to change U.S.-policy towards Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3624
- today: 3273
- online: 125
- total: 5037168