Beijing, January 5 (RHC)-- Cuban Foreign Trade and Investment Minister Rodrigo Malmierca is in Beijing heading the island's delegation to the first Ministerial Meeting of the Forum of China and the Community of Latin American and Caribbean States, CELAC.
The forum will run January 8th and 9th, in which President Xi Jinping will give the opening remarks. The establishment of the China-CELAC cooperation forum was agreed to during the summit of the regional organization, held January 2014 in Havana.
The Cuban delegation also includes Deputy Foreign Minister Abelardo Moreno and other government officials.
- Cuban president begins two-day working visit to Camagüey
- MarCuba 2018: time to turn the tide and change direction towards protecting the oceans
- Havana gears up to host Cuba's main trade event
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Migrant caravan moves north towards U.S.-Mexico Border
- Homero Acosta: The Cuban Communist Party must abide by the Constitution and uphold it
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3226
- today: 2369
- online: 130
- total: 5258145