Beijing, January 5 (RHC)-- Cuban Foreign Trade and Investment Minister Rodrigo Malmierca is in Beijing heading the island's delegation to the first Ministerial Meeting of the Forum of China and the Community of Latin American and Caribbean States, CELAC.
The forum will run January 8th and 9th, in which President Xi Jinping will give the opening remarks. The establishment of the China-CELAC cooperation forum was agreed to during the summit of the regional organization, held January 2014 in Havana.
The Cuban delegation also includes Deputy Foreign Minister Abelardo Moreno and other government officials.
- Maduro's victory symbolizes his people's determination to not allow a capitalist rebirth in Venezuela
- Cuba congratulates re-elected Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Scientific and Medical Report
- Maduro reelected, the struggle continues
- Cuba submits human rights report to UPR mechanism in Geneva
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4705
- today: 1395
- online: 111
- total: 4723105