St Louis, February 24 (RHC-AP) -– Missouri’s U.S. Sen. Claire McCaskill says she supports legislation to end the U.S. economic blockade against Havana. The Democrat affirmed her support of opening trade on Monday following her recent trip to the country.
McCaskill says trade with Cuba could help Missouri farmers compete to export goods, particularly rice. McCaskill returned from a trip to Cuba last week, and told reporters that other Missouri Democrats such as Gov. Jay Nixon are planning to visit the island.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4569
- today: 3027
- online: 176
- total: 3851640