St Louis, February 24 (RHC-AP) -– Missouri’s U.S. Sen. Claire McCaskill says she supports legislation to end the U.S. economic blockade against Havana. The Democrat affirmed her support of opening trade on Monday following her recent trip to the country.
McCaskill says trade with Cuba could help Missouri farmers compete to export goods, particularly rice. McCaskill returned from a trip to Cuba last week, and told reporters that other Missouri Democrats such as Gov. Jay Nixon are planning to visit the island.
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Donald Trump's Controversial Fiscal Reform
- 6th Caricom-Cuba Summit Reaffirms Latin America and Caribbean as 'Zone of Peace'
- CARICOM and Cuba Leaders Renew Commitment to Advancing Sustainable Regional Development
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Havana sings to Sabina)
- RHC's Weekly Review
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4477
- today: 1145
- online: 183
- total: 4088345