St Louis, February 24 (RHC-AP) -– Missouri’s U.S. Sen. Claire McCaskill says she supports legislation to end the U.S. economic blockade against Havana. The Democrat affirmed her support of opening trade on Monday following her recent trip to the country.
McCaskill says trade with Cuba could help Missouri farmers compete to export goods, particularly rice. McCaskill returned from a trip to Cuba last week, and told reporters that other Missouri Democrats such as Gov. Jay Nixon are planning to visit the island.
- The nuclear phantom flies again
- Visiting US congressional delegation meets with foreign ministry officials
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Aragón Orchestra)
- U.S. Congressional Delegation Visits Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4558
- today: 4177
- online: 140
- total: 4361018