Moscow, March 18, (RHC), — The European Union and Cuba have already agreed on many points of a prospective Political Dialogue and Cooperation Agreement, a source in the European Commission told Sputnik on Wednesday.
The European Union and Cuba have been working on the agreement since 2014 with three rounds of negotiations already held and one expected to take place before June 2015.
"The Parties made significant progress in the chapter of Cooperation and Policy Dialogue,” the source told Sputnik.
The source added that the prospective Political Dialogue and Cooperation Agreement consisted of three main chapters: on political dialogue, on cooperation and policy dialogue and on trade.
In a move aimed to promote EU-Cuba relations, the Union's foreign policy chief Federica Mogherini is due to visit Havana on March 23-24.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4211
- today: 1623
- online: 187
- total: 3854447