Havana, April 16 (RHC) –- Cuba's Tourism Minister Manuel Marrero held an official meeting in Havana with his Bahamian counterpart Obediah Wilchcome on opportunities offered by the Caribbean multi-destination for the two countries.
The Cuban Tourism Ministry said the meeting was beneficial for the two sides, while Wilchcome, a legislator in his country, expressed his interest in learning about the products of the Cuban sector.
The Bahamian official and his delegation is scheduled to meet here with officials from the Cuban Foreign Ministry, and entities with the tourist sector such as Havanatur, as well as with other institutions. They will also visit places of tourist and cultural interest in Cuba.
- Cuba-CARICOM Day celebrated in Havana
- Cuba presents business opportunities in oil and energy sector
- Fidel: The Caribbean is an example of how peoples and governments can work together united by culture, history and common interests
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Ireland, a stone in the brexit shoe
- Havana hosts conference on climate change vulnerability and resilience in the Caribbean
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3235
- today: 774
- online: 105
- total: 5424985