Havana, April 16 (RHC) –- Cuba's Tourism Minister Manuel Marrero held an official meeting in Havana with his Bahamian counterpart Obediah Wilchcome on opportunities offered by the Caribbean multi-destination for the two countries.
The Cuban Tourism Ministry said the meeting was beneficial for the two sides, while Wilchcome, a legislator in his country, expressed his interest in learning about the products of the Cuban sector.
The Bahamian official and his delegation is scheduled to meet here with officials from the Cuban Foreign Ministry, and entities with the tourist sector such as Havanatur, as well as with other institutions. They will also visit places of tourist and cultural interest in Cuba.
- U.S. congressional delegation wraps up visit to Cuba
- Activists urge protest actions to demand closure of Guantánamo Naval Base
- Argentina, in the claws of the vultures!
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Visiting US congressional delegation meets with President Raúl Castro, speaks to the media in Havana
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3797
- today: 2541
- online: 132
- total: 4376663