Havana, April 20 (RHC) -– Havana is hosting the International Health Convention 2015 and commercial fair “Health for All.” These two major events, sponsored by the Cuban public health system, are being attended by delegations from 50 nations and 40 health ministers.
The event, running at Havana's International Convention Center until Friday, also includes the participation of specialized publishing houses, and health commercial firms, which are to showcase their products and technology.
The executive secretary of the forum, Ileana Morales, said that the program includes pre-congress courses, collateral events such as workshops on Ebola, cancer, medical cooperation and international health.
Cuban medical services and the country's research and pharmaceutical industry are among the main topics of these events.
- The nuclear phantom flies again
- Visiting US congressional delegation meets with foreign ministry officials
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Aragón Orchestra)
- U.S. Congressional Delegation Visits Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4641
- today: 143
- online: 127
- total: 4361625