Havana, May 28 (RHC)-- Cuban experts will travel to Ecuador to assess the results of a new educational program, implemented by the government of President Rafael Correa, which targets children under five years of age.
The new cooperation agreement was signed in Quito by Cuba's Deputy Education Minister Irene Rivero and Ecuadorean Minister of Social and Economic Inclusion Betty Tola.
The Cuban deputy education minister explained that the agreement will contribute to strengthening actions by the Ecuadorean government toward guaranteeing the implementation of high-quality early childhood education programs.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4211
- today: 1429
- online: 162
- total: 3854253