Havana, May 28 (RHC)-- Cuban experts will travel to Ecuador to assess the results of a new educational program, implemented by the government of President Rafael Correa, which targets children under five years of age.
The new cooperation agreement was signed in Quito by Cuba's Deputy Education Minister Irene Rivero and Ecuadorean Minister of Social and Economic Inclusion Betty Tola.
The Cuban deputy education minister explained that the agreement will contribute to strengthening actions by the Ecuadorean government toward guaranteeing the implementation of high-quality early childhood education programs.
- Cuba supports projects to address climate change across Caribbean region
- Kenyan president inaugurates his country's embassy in Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- The most persecuted people in the world
- Kenyan President visits Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3641
- today: 2092
- online: 127
- total: 4461093