Havana, May 28 (RHC)-- Cuban experts will travel to Ecuador to assess the results of a new educational program, implemented by the government of President Rafael Correa, which targets children under five years of age.
The new cooperation agreement was signed in Quito by Cuba's Deputy Education Minister Irene Rivero and Ecuadorean Minister of Social and Economic Inclusion Betty Tola.
The Cuban deputy education minister explained that the agreement will contribute to strengthening actions by the Ecuadorean government toward guaranteeing the implementation of high-quality early childhood education programs.
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Miguel Díaz-Canel: It is our duty to defend Our Americas
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- Sao Paulo Forum pledges regional unity and integration
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3670
- today: 2339
- online: 89
- total: 4941915