Havana, June 13, (RHC), - China and Cuba are planning a direct flight linking their two capitals across the vast Pacific Ocean, the Civil Aviation Administration of China (CAAC) said on Saturday.
Air China, a leading airline, will undertake the preparation of the Beijing-Havana flight, which is expected to boost economic ties and promote cultural and person-to-person exchanges, the CAAC said.
Besides, the two countries will expand traffic rights and deepen cooperation on civil aviation, according to meeting minutes signed by the two countries' civil aviation authorities.
- Raul Castro expresses full confidence in Miguel Diaz Canel
- Congratulations continue pouring in on election of Miguel Díaz-Canel as Cuba's President
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Miguel Díaz-Canel Bermúdez elected Cuba's New President
- Cuba's new president ratifies continuity of revolutionary process begun in 1959
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4081
- today: 645
- online: 137
- total: 4594952