Havana, June 13, (RHC), - China and Cuba are planning a direct flight linking their two capitals across the vast Pacific Ocean, the Civil Aviation Administration of China (CAAC) said on Saturday.
Air China, a leading airline, will undertake the preparation of the Beijing-Havana flight, which is expected to boost economic ties and promote cultural and person-to-person exchanges, the CAAC said.
Besides, the two countries will expand traffic rights and deepen cooperation on civil aviation, according to meeting minutes signed by the two countries' civil aviation authorities.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4903
- today: 1589
- online: 198
- total: 3863353