Havana, July 31 (RHC) – Cuba Cruise by Celestyal Cruises has announced a new all-inclusive cruise program featuring an unlimited beverage package and shore excursions that showcase the real Cuba.
Travelling aboard the cosy 1,200-passenger Celestyal Crystal on a seven-day voyage, travellers will experience the best of Cuba with a two-day stay in Havana and calls to four other ports including Cienfuegos, Maria La Gorda, Santiago de Cuba and Montego Bay, Jamaica.
Guests will have plenty of time to explore Havana, Cuba’s vibrant capital. Maria La Gorda is known for its impeccable beach front and underwater marine life. Cienfuegos is home to the 18th-century fortress, Castillo de Jagua, and historic Santiago de Cuba was the capital of the Spanish colony of Cuba from 1522 until 1589.
A selection of shore excursions at each port are available to passengers of all ages and tastes, from cultural walking tours to snorkelling and hiking. Guests embarking from Havana can experience the following shore excursions as part of the all-inclusive price of the cruise.
Prices start from €483 per person based on two sharing an inside cabin on a cruise-only basis.
- RHC´s English language broadcast for August 6, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for August 4, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for August 3, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for August 2, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for August 1, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for July 31, 2020
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 6763
- today: 2094
- online: 320
- total: 8479919