Managua, August 13 (RHC-PL) –- Nicaraguan President Daniel Ortega and Coordinator of the Communications and Citizenship Council, Rosario Murillo, have addressed a congratulatory message to Fidel Castro on occasion of his 89th birthday. "With you, Fidel, we inherited a Revolution in the making, in the Greater Homeland, Our America and the Caribbean."
The text of the message continues: "On occasion of your 89th birthday anniversary, we reiterate the immense love of the Sandinista Front, the people and all Nicaraguan families, women, youth, as well as the acknowledgement of all your coherent life, full of optimism."
"You are in the heart of all the peoples worldwide. Every word, every gesture and every hope of yours nourishes our vision and travels," said the document.
Fidel Castro was born on August 13, 1926, in Biran, in what is now the province of Holguin.
Several political-cultural events and initiatives are being held in Nicaragua on occasion of this new birthday anniversary of the historic leader of the Cuban Revolution.
- Ambassador: “Bolivia is the Consecration of Indigenous People's Dream of Liberation, Decolonization”
- Second Stage of General Elections Underway in Cuba
- Israel Throws New Challenge to the International Community
- Cuba Holds President Donald Trump Responsible for Setback in Bilateral Migratory Relations
- Pope Francisco Returns to Latin America
- Cuban and U.S. Representatives Hold Meeting on Cyber-security and the Fight against Cyber-crimes
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4472
- today: 1582
- online: 201
- total: 4222148