Havana, August 31 (RHC) -– The 70th anniversary of Fidel Castro's admission into the University of Havana will be celebrated across Cuba, particularly by college students.
Jennifer Bello Martínez, president of the University Students Federation, said that on September 4th, every center of higher education in the country will mark the significant date, that in their eyes, makes the historical leader of the Cuban Revolution an eternal classmate.
- Victor Gaute-Cuba denounces the United States for adopting measures aimed at hindering everyday life in the Caribbean state
- Frei Betto: I believe the socialist project clearly corresponds to what Martí said when he spoke of Motherland as Humanity
- Notes on the Revolution / Column #61
- RHC's sports report TIME OUT
- Visit Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 10109
- today: 7078
- online: 154
- total: 7090171