Havana, August 31 (RHC) -– The 70th anniversary of Fidel Castro's admission into the University of Havana will be celebrated across Cuba, particularly by college students.
Jennifer Bello Martínez, president of the University Students Federation, said that on September 4th, every center of higher education in the country will mark the significant date, that in their eyes, makes the historical leader of the Cuban Revolution an eternal classmate.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4714
- today: 4123
- online: 158
- total: 6743070