Havana, September 3 (RHC)-- The Minister of Foreign Affairs of Chile, Heraldo Muñoz, and a large government and business delegation arrived in Cuba on Wednesday to strengthen bilateral ties and explore new business opportunities.
According to the ProChile agency charged with promoting exports from the South American country, senior government representatives from more than 35 companies and trade organizations traveled to Havana on a commercial mission.
The program of the visit to Cuba includes business rounds between Chilean and Cuban entrepreneurs, and evaluation of the Economic Complementation Agreement signed by the two countries to boost trade.
On Thursday, the Chilean delegation presented in Havana a comprehensive proposal of foods and beverages, with the aim of diversifying the supply of these products and strengthening trade.
- U.S. Republican lawmakers favor agricultural trade between Cuba and the United States
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Terrible week in Guatemala
- Colombians in awe due to threat of disaster at hidroituango dam
- Cuba condemns OAS' interference in Venezuela's internal affairs
- U.S. imperialism has not succeeded in destroying Puerto Rican nationalism
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3693
- today: 2792
- online: 118
- total: 4844929