Havana, September 3 (RHC)-- The Minister of Foreign Affairs of Chile, Heraldo Muñoz, and a large government and business delegation arrived in Cuba on Wednesday to strengthen bilateral ties and explore new business opportunities.
According to the ProChile agency charged with promoting exports from the South American country, senior government representatives from more than 35 companies and trade organizations traveled to Havana on a commercial mission.
The program of the visit to Cuba includes business rounds between Chilean and Cuban entrepreneurs, and evaluation of the Economic Complementation Agreement signed by the two countries to boost trade.
On Thursday, the Chilean delegation presented in Havana a comprehensive proposal of foods and beverages, with the aim of diversifying the supply of these products and strengthening trade.
- Cuba strongly rejects inclusion in arbitrary US Report on Trafficking in Persons
- EU commissioner for international cooperation says ties with Cuba have evolved to higher levels
- Business executive says Cuba is a very popular resort among Europeans
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- US academic not surprised that Trump Administration has made it more difficult for Americans to travel to Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3643
- today: 2638
- online: 107
- total: 6071102