Havana, September 3 (RHC)-- The Minister of Foreign Affairs of Chile, Heraldo Muñoz, and a large government and business delegation arrived in Cuba on Wednesday to strengthen bilateral ties and explore new business opportunities.
According to the ProChile agency charged with promoting exports from the South American country, senior government representatives from more than 35 companies and trade organizations traveled to Havana on a commercial mission.
The program of the visit to Cuba includes business rounds between Chilean and Cuban entrepreneurs, and evaluation of the Economic Complementation Agreement signed by the two countries to boost trade.
On Thursday, the Chilean delegation presented in Havana a comprehensive proposal of foods and beverages, with the aim of diversifying the supply of these products and strengthening trade.
- 16th Summit of ALBA Heads of State and Government held in Havana
- Havana becomes the capital of regional integration once again
- The bigger they are the harder they fall!
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- U.S. scholar: regarding the health incidents, Cuba has acted in an honorable, legal manner, whereas the United States has not
- Cuba-CARICOM Day celebrated in Havana
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2892
- today: 819
- online: 120
- total: 5440433