Havana, September 3 (RHC)-- The Minister of Foreign Affairs of Chile, Heraldo Muñoz, and a large government and business delegation arrived in Cuba on Wednesday to strengthen bilateral ties and explore new business opportunities.
According to the ProChile agency charged with promoting exports from the South American country, senior government representatives from more than 35 companies and trade organizations traveled to Havana on a commercial mission.
The program of the visit to Cuba includes business rounds between Chilean and Cuban entrepreneurs, and evaluation of the Economic Complementation Agreement signed by the two countries to boost trade.
On Thursday, the Chilean delegation presented in Havana a comprehensive proposal of foods and beverages, with the aim of diversifying the supply of these products and strengthening trade.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4802
- today: 4049
- online: 151
- total: 6659916