Pretoria, September 9 (RHC)-- South African Father Michael Lapsley said lifting the blockade on Cuba and returning Guantánamo to the Cuban people are pending problems the U.S. government needs to resolve as soon as possible.
Lapsley, an Anglican priest and social justice activist, welcomed the re-establishment of bilateral diplomatic relations between Washington and Havana, and acknowledged Cuba's removal from the U.S. list of countries that presumably sponsor terrorism, but then stressed: “The journey won't be complete until the blockade is finally lifted and Guantánamo is returned to its legitimate owners.”
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4211
- today: 1007
- online: 177
- total: 3853831