Montevideo, September 11 (RHC)-- The Government of Uruguay has decided to write off Cuba's debt in full, in agreement with a decree passed by the House of Representatives of the South American country.
The text explains that the decision is in recognition of countless cooperation programs implemented by Cuba to the benefit of the Paraguayan people.
Cuba's ambassador to Uruguay, Mercedes Vicente Sotolongo, expressed Cuba's gratitude toward the noble gesture of solidarity with Cuba on behalf of the Paraguayan government and people.
- Victor Gaute-Cuba denounces the United States for adopting measures aimed at hindering everyday life in the Caribbean state
- Frei Betto: I believe the socialist project clearly corresponds to what Martí said when he spoke of Motherland as Humanity
- Notes on the Revolution / Column #61
- RHC's sports report TIME OUT
- Visit Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 10109
- today: 6132
- online: 149
- total: 7089225