Camaguey, September 22 (RHC)-- Nearly 300 delegates from 15 countries will exchange updated concepts and criteria in the context of the 26th International Congress of Orthopedics and Traumatology, which officially begins tomorrow, Wednesday, in the Cuban city of Camaguey.
The president of the organizing committee, Rodrigo Alvarez Cambras, explained at a press conference that the congress participants intend to establish a foundation for future collaborations and joint development programs in the world of orthopedics.
The 4th Cuban-Argentinean Symposium of Orthopedics and Traumatology and a trade show where Cuban and international companies will show news on this specialty will be held simultaneously to the event.
- U.S. congressional delegation wraps up visit to Cuba
- Activists urge protest actions to demand closure of Guantánamo Naval Base
- Argentina, in the claws of the vultures!
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Visiting US congressional delegation meets with President Raúl Castro, speaks to the media in Havana
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3864
- today: 1066
- online: 112
- total: 4379052