Camaguey, September 22 (RHC)-- Nearly 300 delegates from 15 countries will exchange updated concepts and criteria in the context of the 26th International Congress of Orthopedics and Traumatology, which officially begins tomorrow, Wednesday, in the Cuban city of Camaguey.
The president of the organizing committee, Rodrigo Alvarez Cambras, explained at a press conference that the congress participants intend to establish a foundation for future collaborations and joint development programs in the world of orthopedics.
The 4th Cuban-Argentinean Symposium of Orthopedics and Traumatology and a trade show where Cuban and international companies will show news on this specialty will be held simultaneously to the event.
- U.S. Republican lawmakers favor agricultural trade between Cuba and the United States
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Terrible week in Guatemala
- Colombians in awe due to threat of disaster at hidroituango dam
- Cuba condemns OAS' interference in Venezuela's internal affairs
- U.S. imperialism has not succeeded in destroying Puerto Rican nationalism
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3919
- today: 2169
- online: 141
- total: 4836822