Havana, October 14 (RHC)-- Brazilian theologian Frei Betto offered a master lecture on the ethical and moral values of the Cuban Revolution and its impact internationally, in the framework of an international symposium on the Cuban Revolution, which began sessions Tuesday in Havana.
Delegates from 20 countries are also debating the ongoing economic transformations in the Caribbean state and their impact on Cuban society, as well as Cuba's internationalism.
Other issues under discussion include political subversion against Cuba and other Latin American countries, anti-imperialism in the social networks and unconventional warfare as Washington's new military doctrine.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4355
- today: 2862
- online: 136
- total: 6634609