Hanoi, November 25 (RHC)-- Authorities with the Cuban company HeberBiotec S.A. have signed an agreement with Vietnamese authorities to export seven Cuban biotechnology products to the Asian country in 2016.
HeberBiotec sales manager in Hanoi, Mai Tao, explained that under the agreement, Cuba will export therapeutic medicine against hepatitis B, a flu vaccine and other products, worth more than three million dollars collectively, which represent a 30 percent increase compared to export plans for 2015.
Referring to cooperation links between Vietnam and Cuba, Nguyen Binh Minh, General Director of the Vietnamese company Duc Minh Medical, expressed his company's complete confidence in the high-quality Cuban products and pointed to more than 15 years of successful bilateral collaboration in the sector.
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Visiting US congressional delegation meets with President Raúl Castro, speaks to the media in Havana
- Senator Leahy urges U.S. government to fully restaff Embassy in Havana
- Brazil: fighting fire with fire?
- The nuclear phantom flies again
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4531
- today: 2654
- online: 134
- total: 4368667