Matanzas, December 22 (RHC-PL)-- Cuba's First Vice President Miguel Diaz-Canel urged the use of science in the fight against climate change.
Diaz-Canel visited a cattle raising farm in Matanzas province, where he learned about the severe drought affecting research and production.
Founded on August 20, 1970, the Livestock and Genetic Company (EPGM), is a scientific institution that seeks the genetic improvement of livestock.
Also in Matanzas, the Cuban first vice president visited the Faustino Perez Hospital, which is currently undergoing expansion and renovation works.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4211
- today: 3871
- online: 202
- total: 3856695