Matanzas, December 22 (RHC-PL)-- Cuba's First Vice President Miguel Diaz-Canel urged the use of science in the fight against climate change.
Diaz-Canel visited a cattle raising farm in Matanzas province, where he learned about the severe drought affecting research and production.
Founded on August 20, 1970, the Livestock and Genetic Company (EPGM), is a scientific institution that seeks the genetic improvement of livestock.
Also in Matanzas, the Cuban first vice president visited the Faustino Perez Hospital, which is currently undergoing expansion and renovation works.
- Raul Castro expresses full confidence in Miguel Diaz Canel
- Congratulations continue pouring in on election of Miguel Díaz-Canel as Cuba's President
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Miguel Díaz-Canel Bermúdez elected Cuba's New President
- Cuba's new president ratifies continuity of revolutionary process begun in 1959
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4081
- today: 1583
- online: 160
- total: 4595890