Matanzas, December 22 (RHC-PL)-- Cuba's First Vice President Miguel Diaz-Canel urged the use of science in the fight against climate change.
Diaz-Canel visited a cattle raising farm in Matanzas province, where he learned about the severe drought affecting research and production.
Founded on August 20, 1970, the Livestock and Genetic Company (EPGM), is a scientific institution that seeks the genetic improvement of livestock.
Also in Matanzas, the Cuban first vice president visited the Faustino Perez Hospital, which is currently undergoing expansion and renovation works.
- Cuban historian: the public debate is a fundamental step in any constitutional reform process
- Cuban media follows closely the public debate on the draft Constitution
- Fidel Castro: “I'm not important. It is the six million Cubans back home that follow this visit who matter to me"
- Eusebio Leal: the public debate on the draft of constitution allows for advancing towards a stronger, more united nation
- Cuban-American: our participation in the constitutional reform process can help us find the way to talk with just one voice
- Cuban-Americans need to put pressure on their senators and congresspeople to change U.S.-policy towards Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3174
- today: 2071
- online: 133
- total: 5046409