Havana, February 12 (RHC)-- Ernesto Medina Villaveirán, Minister President of the Central Bank of Cuba and Agustín Carstens, Governor of the Bank of Mexico (Banxico) have signed an agreement on central banking.
The accord, signed in Havana, promotes joint technical cooperation between the two financial institutions.
A joint communique issued after the signing ceremony indicates that under the penned agreement, the two central banks will develop and promote projects at the bilateral and international levels in full compliance of their respective laws.
- U.S. congressional delegation wraps up visit to Cuba
- Activists urge protest actions to demand closure of Guantánamo Naval Base
- Argentina, in the claws of the vultures!
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Visiting US congressional delegation meets with President Raúl Castro, speaks to the media in Havana
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3864
- today: 3342
- online: 73
- total: 4381328