Havana, February 12 (RHC)-- Ernesto Medina Villaveirán, Minister President of the Central Bank of Cuba and Agustín Carstens, Governor of the Bank of Mexico (Banxico) have signed an agreement on central banking.
The accord, signed in Havana, promotes joint technical cooperation between the two financial institutions.
A joint communique issued after the signing ceremony indicates that under the penned agreement, the two central banks will develop and promote projects at the bilateral and international levels in full compliance of their respective laws.
- 6th Caricom-Cuba Summit Reaffirms Latin America and Caribbean as 'Zone of Peace'
- CARICOM and Cuba Leaders Renew Commitment to Advancing Sustainable Regional Development
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Havana sings to Sabina)
- RHC's Weekly Review
- RHC's Weekly Segment 'Breakthrough'
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3691
- today: 4157
- online: 168
- total: 4082638