Havana, March 7 (RHC)-- The Cuban Council of Churches has issued an official statement, in which it welcomes U.S. President Barack Obama's upcoming visit to Cuba.
“We belief this visit could be very beneficial for our two countries, as well as for our region and the world, particularly in today's complex international scenario,” the statement read.
The Council of Churches highlights that Obama's visit will be a major step forward in the ongoing dialogue process towards the normalization of relations between the United States and Cuba.
- 6th Caricom-Cuba Summit Reaffirms Latin America and Caribbean as 'Zone of Peace'
- CARICOM and Cuba Leaders Renew Commitment to Advancing Sustainable Regional Development
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Havana sings to Sabina)
- RHC's Weekly Review
- RHC's Weekly Segment 'Breakthrough'
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3691
- today: 3467
- online: 214
- total: 4081948