Havana, March 7 (RHC)-- The Cuban Council of Churches has issued an official statement, in which it welcomes U.S. President Barack Obama's upcoming visit to Cuba.
“We belief this visit could be very beneficial for our two countries, as well as for our region and the world, particularly in today's complex international scenario,” the statement read.
The Council of Churches highlights that Obama's visit will be a major step forward in the ongoing dialogue process towards the normalization of relations between the United States and Cuba.
- U.S. Republican lawmakers favor agricultural trade between Cuba and the United States
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Terrible week in Guatemala
- Colombians in awe due to threat of disaster at hidroituango dam
- Cuba condemns OAS' interference in Venezuela's internal affairs
- U.S. imperialism has not succeeded in destroying Puerto Rican nationalism
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3791
- today: 3277
- online: 113
- total: 4841721