Havana, March 7 (RHC)-- The Cuban Council of Churches has issued an official statement, in which it welcomes U.S. President Barack Obama's upcoming visit to Cuba.
“We belief this visit could be very beneficial for our two countries, as well as for our region and the world, particularly in today's complex international scenario,” the statement read.
The Council of Churches highlights that Obama's visit will be a major step forward in the ongoing dialogue process towards the normalization of relations between the United States and Cuba.
- U.S. congressional delegation wraps up visit to Cuba
- Activists urge protest actions to demand closure of Guantánamo Naval Base
- Argentina, in the claws of the vultures!
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Visiting US congressional delegation meets with President Raúl Castro, speaks to the media in Havana
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4312
- today: 989
- online: 112
- total: 4371314