Posada Carriles, Esteban Novo and Felix Rodriguez
Miami, March 28 (RHC) A group of veterans of the 2506 Brigade, organized by the Intelligence Agency of the United States (CIA), re-inaugurated a museum dedicated to this mercenary group in Hialeah, Miami, according to the Nuevo Herald newspaper.
Terrorist Luis Posada Carriles, one of the participants in the operation of the CIA and author of the bombing of a civilian airliner in flight, in 1976, in which 73 people died, including a child and a pregnant woman, was among the "re-inaugurators" of the museum. Felix Rodriguez, who participated on behalf of the CIA in the assassination of Ernesto Che Guevara in Bolivia, was also present.
Posada Carriles and Felix Rodriguez, born in Cuba, live a quiet retirement in Miami, after decades of terrorist actions against the Cuban people.
According to the newspaper, they gathered Saturday at the new museum, still being conditioned in the municipality of Hialeah Gardens and donated by Mayor Yioset De La Cruz.
- Cuba pledges continued use of ITs for social justice goals
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Duo Buena Fe)
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Brazilians demand full investigation of Marielle Franco's assassination
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Cuban leader congratulates Putin on winning presidential election
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3933
- today: 1978
- online: 117
- total: 4475658