Cuban Intellectual Abel Prieto Calls for Unity during Defense of Humanity Network Meeting in Venezuela
Cuban Intellectual Abel Prieto
Caracas, April 11 (RHC)— Cuban intellectual Abel Prieto has warned of what he called 'a right-wing offensive in Latin America intent on undermining the regional progressive processes that have changed the face of our continent'.
Prieto's comments came over the weekend in Caracas, Venezuela, where he is attending the 12th International Conference of the Network of Intellectuals and Artists in Defense of Humanity.
The event, which runs through April 14th, focuses on today's challenges for Latin America and the role regional artists and intellectuals are called to play in defense of our peoples' struggles for independence and sovereignty.
- President Raúl Castro Meets with Visiting Counterpart from Serbia
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Protests and Repression Continue in Argentina
- Cuba Renews Its Solidarity with Venezuela at ALBA-TCP Political Council
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4241
- today: 207
- online: 201
- total: 4100403