Cuban Intellectual Abel Prieto Calls for Unity during Defense of Humanity Network Meeting in Venezuela
Cuban Intellectual Abel Prieto
Caracas, April 11 (RHC)— Cuban intellectual Abel Prieto has warned of what he called 'a right-wing offensive in Latin America intent on undermining the regional progressive processes that have changed the face of our continent'.
Prieto's comments came over the weekend in Caracas, Venezuela, where he is attending the 12th International Conference of the Network of Intellectuals and Artists in Defense of Humanity.
The event, which runs through April 14th, focuses on today's challenges for Latin America and the role regional artists and intellectuals are called to play in defense of our peoples' struggles for independence and sovereignty.
- President Raul Castro Congratulates Nicolas Maduro on PSUV´s Electoral Victory
- Council Members of the U.S. Cities of Tampa and St Petersburg Attend Business Forum in Cuba
- Confusion Prevails in Catalonia
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- World Food Program Praises Cuba's Record in Face of Natural Disasters
- Sochi Hosts World's Biggest Youth Event
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4823
- today: 3369
- online: 224
- total: 3837339