Havana, April 18 (RHC)-- The Communist Party of the Russian Federation has congratulated Cuban communists on their successful congress.
In a message addressed to delegates of the 7th Congress of the Cuban Communist Party, which is holding sessions at Havana's Convention Center, the Russian communists said there are proud of the historical bonds of friendship that unite our two countries and peoples.
They also expressed their determination to continue working jointly with Cuban communists in our common efforts towards building prosperous, sustainable socialist societies in our respective countries.
The members of the Communist Party of the Russian Federation further said in their message that the important decisions that will emerge from the summit meeting of the Cuban communists will guide the Caribbean state and its people into the future.
- 6th Caricom-Cuba Summit Reaffirms Latin America and Caribbean as 'Zone of Peace'
- CARICOM and Cuba Leaders Renew Commitment to Advancing Sustainable Regional Development
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Havana sings to Sabina)
- RHC's Weekly Review
- RHC's Weekly Segment 'Breakthrough'
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4001
- today: 3376
- online: 190
- total: 4078166