Havana, April 18 (RHC)-- The Communist Party of the Russian Federation has congratulated Cuban communists on their successful congress.
In a message addressed to delegates of the 7th Congress of the Cuban Communist Party, which is holding sessions at Havana's Convention Center, the Russian communists said there are proud of the historical bonds of friendship that unite our two countries and peoples.
They also expressed their determination to continue working jointly with Cuban communists in our common efforts towards building prosperous, sustainable socialist societies in our respective countries.
The members of the Communist Party of the Russian Federation further said in their message that the important decisions that will emerge from the summit meeting of the Cuban communists will guide the Caribbean state and its people into the future.
- U.S. Republican lawmakers favor agricultural trade between Cuba and the United States
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Terrible week in Guatemala
- Colombians in awe due to threat of disaster at hidroituango dam
- Cuba condemns OAS' interference in Venezuela's internal affairs
- U.S. imperialism has not succeeded in destroying Puerto Rican nationalism
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3919
- today: 563
- online: 111
- total: 4835216