Lima, May 23 (RHC)-- The attractions of the eastern Cuban cities of Holguín and Santiago de Cuba were highlighted in Perú, at a gathering of more than 150 tour operators.
Miguel Bruguera, promoter of Cubanacán Group, pointed to the tourist wealth of this region of Cuba, and noted that direct flights on Copa Airlines are being established between Lima and Holguín.
Bruguera said that the Cubanacán Group is committed to promoting eastern Cuba for Latin American tourism and emphasized that Guardalavaca Beach in Holguin has two large all-inclusive hotels.
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Miguel Díaz-Canel: It is our duty to defend Our Americas
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- Sao Paulo Forum pledges regional unity and integration
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3670
- today: 758
- online: 107
- total: 4940334