Lima, May 23 (RHC)-- The attractions of the eastern Cuban cities of Holguín and Santiago de Cuba were highlighted in Perú, at a gathering of more than 150 tour operators.
Miguel Bruguera, promoter of Cubanacán Group, pointed to the tourist wealth of this region of Cuba, and noted that direct flights on Copa Airlines are being established between Lima and Holguín.
Bruguera said that the Cubanacán Group is committed to promoting eastern Cuba for Latin American tourism and emphasized that Guardalavaca Beach in Holguin has two large all-inclusive hotels.
- Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez Confirms Cuba's Solidarity with Venezuela
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Norwegians Tell Mr. Trump: "No, Thanks!"
- RHC's Segment 'Focus on Africa'
- Candidates for National and Provincial Assemblies Nominated in Cuba
- Cuba and the U.S. Exchange on Combat against Illicit Drug Trafficking
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4048
- today: 1227
- online: 169
- total: 4242516