Havana, August 29 (RHC)-- Cubans using the Transfermovil app, developed by the telecommunications company ETECSA, can benefit from a new version of the highly regarded app which includes new features that allow them to make different types of money remittances and track them.
Another features includes the request of cancellation or reprint of debit cards issued Banco Metropolitano.
Since its creation, the ETECSA Transfermovil app has provided users with banking, public and telecommunications services increasing to simplify processes and reduce cash holdings, prioritizing electronic flow.
Banking functions include card and bank account checks, intercard cash transfers, changing transaction limits and reviewing transactions.
As for public services, they include paying utilities such as electricity, water, gas and telephone bills, as well as paying taxes to the National Tax Administration Office (ONAT).
Telecommunication features, on the other hand, include consulting and paying landlines phone bills and checking mobile phone balances, managing data, voice and messaging plans, top-ups, balance transfers, and others.
- RHC's national and international news stories
- NOTES ON THE REVOLUTION / Column 7
- Attacks on Saudi Arabia sparks tension in the Middle East
- RHC's national and international news stories Sept. 17
- Havana to host Anti-imperialist Meeting of Solidarity, for Democracy and against Neoliberalism
- RHC's program 'Connecting the dots'
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3981
- today: 3826
- online: 169
- total: 6375869