Lizt Alfonso Dance Cuba (LADC) is making headlines as the renowned Cuban dance company makes its debut in Israel.
‘This is the show of the year that you wouldn’t like to miss’, wrote critic Sasha Deda for the Bimot Global, following the explosive debut of Lizt Alfonso Dance Cuba (LADC) in Tel Aviv, with which it’s again a pioneer, becoming the first Cuban dance company that performs in Israel. ‘The opening was so successful that had impressive audience’s acclaim. What’s left now is to stun the whole country with its magnificent art. Hurry up and make reservations so that you live a unique experience!’, said Deda after the opening of Fuerza y Compás (Strength and Rhythm) at the Tel Aviv-Yafo Opera, one of Israel’s most prestigious theaters, where the ensemble will perform until Sunday.
On the social media outstanding photographer Sergey Demyanchuk urged potentials spectators of the country’s second most important city: ‘You won’t forget yourself if you don’t go and admire those incredible dancers, they are pure fire!’.
Fuerza y Compás is also scheduled for the Ashdod Performing Arts Center on Monday 5 and the Jerusalem Theater on November 6th. The tour with which the Israeli people are discovering Lizt Alfonso Dance Cuba Fusion style is set to wind up at Haifa Auditorium on Tuesday, November 7th. Interviewed by different media outlets about LADC’s expectations with performances in Israel, Lizt Alfonso said: ‘This is our first time in Israel and we feel happy. Once again we open doors and build bridges of art and love, the ones that should move the world’.
- Cuba says lack of political will by industrialized nations hampers eradication of poverty and hunger
- Excerpts of the address by foreign minister Bruno Rodríguez at 26th Ibero-American Summit
- Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez leads Cuban delegation to Ibero-American Summit in Guatemala
- Fidel's legacy is of paramount importance for Cuba's foreign policy and international relations amongst States
- Statement by the Ministry of Public Health of the Republic of Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3129
- today: 1880
- online: 121
- total: 5345251