The art gallery of Old Havana’s Rubén Martínez Villena library will be the venue of an exhibition titled El alma desnuda (The Naked Soul) by renowned Cuban artist, Ernesto García Peña.
The exhibit’s opening is scheduled for February 26th at 5:00 p.m., including drawings and paintings specially made on the occasion of Saint Valentine’s Day. Sensual and translucent forms, full of passion and pureness, make up the exhibition, characterized by lines and drawings reigning over forms, bodies and luminous spaces.
- Process of constitutional debates continues throughout Cuba
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- U.S. Scholar: Washington's policy towards Cuba throughout history has been a mistake
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Bolivia awaits for the sea
- President Miguel Díaz-Canel highlights broad public debates nationwide on draft of Cuban Constitution
NUMBER OF HITS/VISITORS
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3039
- today: 1175
- online: 111
- total: 5147210