The art gallery of Old Havana’s Rubén Martínez Villena library will be the venue of an exhibition titled El alma desnuda (The Naked Soul) by renowned Cuban artist, Ernesto García Peña.
The exhibit’s opening is scheduled for February 26th at 5:00 p.m., including drawings and paintings specially made on the occasion of Saint Valentine’s Day. Sensual and translucent forms, full of passion and pureness, make up the exhibition, characterized by lines and drawings reigning over forms, bodies and luminous spaces.
- U.S. congressional delegation wraps up visit to Cuba
- Activists urge protest actions to demand closure of Guantánamo Naval Base
- Argentina, in the claws of the vultures!
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Visiting US congressional delegation meets with President Raúl Castro, speaks to the media in Havana
NUMBER OF HITS/VISITORS
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4312
- today: 1048
- online: 121
- total: 4371373