Havana, December 20 (RHC)-- Speaking at the Havana International Convention Center Cuban Minister of Culture Alpidio Alonso, presented next year's plan for the sector; with efforts geared toward the spiritual enrichment of the population.
Alonso explained that a cultural development program has been designed to define, assess and regulate cultural activities for the benefit of society.
Priorities for next year include strengthening exchanges with creators and their relationship with the cultural policy of the Revolution.
One of these proposals includes the Protection of Culture in Public Spaces decree to raise the quality of sector projects, and ensure the active involvement of artists in their creation.
- Bruno Rodriguez: Despite threats and pressures, the US will never succeed in securing political concessions from Cuba
- NOTES ON THE REVOLUTION / Column 8
- RHC's sports report TIME OUT Sept.20
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Political crisis continues in Spain
- RHC's national and international news stories Sept. 19
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3543
- today: 1391
- online: 124
- total: 6392692