European heavy metal bands are set to seduce Cuban rock lovers with their attendance at the 8th Brutal Summer Fest, scheduled for August 15 through 24th, all over the island.
Bands such as Dead Cowboys from France; Carnal Demise from Finland; Insanity, from Switzerland, and Italy’s Neid, will be on hand at the yearly rock fiesta. This year’s annual event will travel to eastern Holguín on August 15, to Bayamo on the 16th, Santiago de Cuba on the 17th, Camagüey on the 19th and the central city of Santa Clara on the 21st. Havana’s Maxim Rock night club specializing in rock and heavy metal will welcome Cuban rock lovers on August 22nd and 23rd, while the festival’s last leg will be western Pinar del Río on the 24th.
Cuban bands will also be on hand, such as Switch, Deadpoint, Estigma DC, Congregation, The Shepal, The one who bleeds, Espoleta, Metastasys, Parasomnia, Resistenzia and Tendencia. Brutal Fest, which is sponsored by the French record label Brutal Beatdown and the Cuban Rock Agency, has promoted the exchange between Cuban and international performers since its beginning in 2008.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
NUMBER OF HITS/VISITORS
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4569
- today: 1031
- online: 175
- total: 3849644